Search

Poz dating: Poz guy seeks Poz guy

Poz dating appears to be this month's resolution. I finally took the plunge and posted an (anonymous) ad in order to find me someone to love. My previous attempts with personals on poz.com having made only very small progress, I decided I had nothing to lose. Here it is.

Poz guy seeks Poz guy
"Good looking, fun, sentimental, kinky, horny, friendly seeks similar for friendship, fun or relationship meet for coffee, chat see what happens Not into unsafe sex."
Until I reached this level of desperation, I did not think I would ever have to resort to serosorting but that only proves that I was just as prejudiced agains hiv as the rest of the world.

Because gumtree (similar to craigslist) is a mainstream site, my ad has been more successful than my poz.com profile in getting attention and I got five or six messages from interested gentlemen. Now, because it is a mainstream site, that also means that the replies may not be appropriate. In fact two of those gay/bi gentlemen appeared to be attached and looking for fun only; with three others I have a good few e-mail exchanges already; one of those last three I have even met.

That last one does not seem to understand the meaning of poz, unfortunately, so I still have some explaining to do methinks. We have met already and dined and danced though no chemistry there... but enough sparks to make a good friend.

So, still looking!

1 comment:

hellewhite925 said...

Yes poz dating is good. I also want to share a success story from expericence on pozlover.com

am pleased to say that I did meet someone from this site
Pozlover.com...I appreciate sites like this where people can truly feel
like they aren't alone with what they are dealing with. It makes it a lot
easier to meet someone with that out of the way and I feel it allows you to
open up a lot more. I have tried other dating sites prior to this one and
have had bad luck when it came down to having to tell someone "the news." I
was very down when I accidentally stumbled upon this site and it has been
the best thing for me. I did meet someone special and although he lives 900
miles away, we have been talking every day for the past month and seem to
have everything in common!

Recent Posts

Please come back soon...