Search

The gift

You changed my life and you don't know it. I don't know your name or where we met, what we did and did we speak. It's only in the summer of 96 that I found out what you did to me, poisoned my body and ran away.

I have forgiven you and it would be nice to see your face. Perhaps we had a good time. Were you the guy who liked doing it in front of the sea at night? Did you ever wonder if you did indeed poison me? Did you care? Is that what you wanted to do? Are you the guy who worked for the radio, in Marseille? Are you still alive or did you die in a long agony? Do you live in a long
agony or did you die peacefully. It doesn't change anything but I would still like to know.

I would like to understand why you did that to me, a complete stranger. Is it because another complete stranger abused your trust? That would be such a bad reason but I think I would almost understand it, I wouldn't judge you. I never have. I just wondered who you were through all these years.

You changed my life. I forgive you and I love you.

No comments:

Recent Posts

Please come back soon...