Search

What do you call a gay guy who gets infected in 2010? [Joke? Maybe]

More philosophical than humourous this time
"'What do you call a gay guy who got infected in the '80s? A victim. What do you call a gay guy who gets infected in 2010? An idiot.' Well put by a reader to my gay dating column, but way off the mark."
This is a terrible state of affair that in this day and age I keep coming across 19 and 20 year olds who have got hiv. While I want to tell them that they will be ok, I also want to yell at them "what were you thinking?" but I can't.
The article lists all the reason that can lead to not using condoms and I am impressed at how comprehensive. In my case, I would also add to the list the reason which has caused me to become infected:
Criminal intent: the desire to pass on your deadly virus to unsuspecting victims by sneakily removing condom when fucking.
I suspect there is a lot of that going around, sadly.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Recent Posts

Please come back soon...