Search

One more step closer to a cure for hiv. Yay!

I like these stories that are published all the time claiming that we are one step closer to a cure. We have taken so many steps closer to that cure that we must be really close now, let's hope we don't pass one by and leave it behind us. Anyway, this article got my attention because of that "one step closer" statement but I was very disappointed by how vague said step is.

“If we can discover how to make these cells stronger to restore the immune system to its full strength then we are one step closer to finding a cure,” he said.

I am tempted to add my own bit of research:
"If we can discover how to make hiv weaker to prevent new hiv cell production then we are one step closer to finding a cure"

OK I am mocking the platitudes but I will still gratefully accept any cure the guy can discover. Thank you very much.
Full article is here but don't expect too much.
Middle Park expert follows his gut - Health - News - Port Phillip Leader
PS: New game. Make your own 'step-closer'. Just complete the sentence:
"If _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ then we are one step closer to finding a cure."



Enhanced by Zemanta

Recent Posts

Please come back soon...