Search

Miss America talks to POZ about HIV/AIDS and saves lives

NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 02:  Miss America 2010 Car...Image by Getty Images via Daylife
I don't think much of beauty pageant in general and the bimbos who make it their ambition to achieve world peace but Miss America Caressa Cameron talks intelligently about HIV/AIDS, how her uncle's disease opened her eyes to the devastation the disease could have on a family. She is pretty, too.
"I hope to use my voice in as many ways as possible, because I know I have a face that matches what this epidemic is right now. I think it’s important I use [my platform, myself and my messages to save lives]."


Read the whole article on POZ.com: POZ Q&A: Miss America by Shawn Decker





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Recent Posts

Please come back soon...