Search

No link between HIV and AIDS, Australian court told

Papadopulos-Eleopulos "No link between HIV and AIDS, court told - Breaking News - National - Breaking News"

A follow up to my previous post. This time the defence's point of view, Ms Papadopulos-Eleopulos argued that HIV had never been isolated.

Me, I don't know. I hope they are right. After all, we have the Berlin patient and Andrew Stimpson to cast doubts on what we are told about some aspects of HIV -and I need to blog about them some time.

So, I don't know but I am thinking, perhaps if we cast some doubt over the traditional approach to what is killing people so spectacularly, perhaps we will find a new insight. Perhaps all we need is lateral thinking.

Think outside the box, as they say. What have we got to lose? Perhaps invest 5% of the overall HIV budget (or revenue...) into different approaches - see what happens?

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Recent Posts

Please come back soon...